Use Fashion was born in 2002 as family owned business dedicated to provide trends knowledge to SMB fashion companies in Brazil. In 2018, it was acquired by Ascential and after 2 years working as new brand in the Groups, we have decided to roll out it out to new territories such as the US and rest of Latin America. Use Fashion is built to serve a different set of customers from WGSN, which are companies up to BRL 5 million annual turnover and an up to 50 employees. Our next big challenge will be to explore successfully the untested for us ecommerce sales channel, which will be the sales basis of the global roll out strategy.
About the role
The content analyst will be responsible for identifying fashion trends through imagery, and determining their importance and commercial level for specific markets, taking into consideration our customer profile. This person will also need to analyse data to create dashboards and eventual trend reports for our marketing team, and work with the image team in tagging quality control
– Identify fashion trends;
– Determine the commercial level of trends, taking market and region specifications into consideration;
– Analyse data patterns;
– Create collateral material for marketing and sales teams.
– Think outside of the box and never constrained by the status-quo. The ideal candidate does not rest until finds a solution.
– Data driven and a problem solver.
– Knowledge of the fashion market. Technical expertise of apparel and other product categories is a plus.
– Fluent in English.
– Nice to have: previuos experience in the United States or any kind of closeness to north american culture, given the biggest ecommerce market is the US.